Pre-Proposal Application Deadline: May 22, 2017
A Pre-Proposal Application must be submitted by a faculty member for an identified student or a student to be named that includes the following information:
- Body of Pre-Proposal:
- Descriptive title.
- Current contact information, including: name, address, university, email address, and telephone number
- Faculty sponsor’s name and contact information
- An abstract of no more than 250 words.
- A brief description of the proposed training program (no more than 1,500 words), including methods used for evaluation of student performance and progress and a plan for dissemination of relevant knowledge during and after completion of the project.
- A brief description of the proposed project (no more than 1,500 words).
- A bibliography citing relevant source materials.
- The full curriculum vitae for the faculty sponsor(s) (please limit to 1,500 words).
- A brief description of the institution and facilities available for this project.
- Copies of recent publications by the faculty sponsor and/or student applicant on topics related to the proposed research (if any).
- Please indicate how you heard about this fellowship opportunity.
The International Foundation for Ethical Research
53 West Jackson Boulevard
Chicago, IL 60604